Monday 8 June 2009

The first of the big days

As some of you will already know Beth, Michael, and bump-James began a long day with an early start at the hospital this morning. Following a considerable wait for an available place that stretched through most of the afternoon, Beth has now been induced.

I'll update this blog with any more news as I have it, in the meantime Beth and Michael ask that everybody pray like mad (or, if that's just not cricket, pray like sane but with more than the usual enthusiasm).

Thanks to everyone for your continued support!

James (Beth's brother)

5 comments:

Candice and Rob Beal said...

I am praying!!!!!! i am so worried as if it was my baby coming.......i hope everythings going good......

candice

Maxton's Mommy said...

Many prayers coming you guys way. I can;'t wait to hear about the little fighters entrance to the world. Each CDH baby born brings me back to the day mine was here! I know you are so excited and scared at the same time. Know that we are thinking of you.

Ashley

Alex, Ingrid, Alina & Robbie Houchin said...

Good luck! We are thinking about you and your precious little James.

Candice and Rob Beal said...

ok it's 10:30 at night and i haven't heard if you've had the baby or not!!!!! i keep checking my computer.......i'm still praying......somebody needs to update your blog soon! lol...so i can go to bed with peace...
lots of love candice

Debbie said...

Thinking of you all.
Love debbiexxxxxx