Monday 1 June 2009

1 Week Today & 38 Weeks...

Hi Folks,

Well we are now officially 1 week away from the BIG DAY!! I'm very much hoping James decides to come before then just to make sure he's naturally 'cooked' but obviously, if he wants to stay put we're all systems go for Monday.

I'm feeling fine, hot but fine and really looking forward to meeting this little boy. I cannot believe how fast this has all gone.....it seems like yesterday we got our 'positive' result, then the diagnosis and now its baby time!

We really ask you to pray now, we have faith that God will give us with the blessing of bringing our precious baby home but please continue to pray.

Also please pray for baby Avery, she is struggling at the moment but is being an extremely brave little girl, her family needs your prayers, as does she.

Finally, a big thank you. Thank you to all of you for your prayers, thoughts and support throughout this pregnancy. The 'CDH friends' we have made have been an invaluable source to us, talking through diagnosis and birth plans and also just getting to know some wonderful families, babies and angels we would never otherwise know. We continue to pray for you all and look forward to sharing stories in the future. Also my students, friends, family and everyone else at Wintershall have just been incredible, your prayers are remembered and I pray so very hard that you will be able to meet baby James in person very soon.

Love to you all and we'll keep you posted as often as we can when little one comes along.

With much love.

Beth and Bump James......xxxxx

11 comments:

Maxton's Mommy said...

I am glad you got your bracelets and like them! I ordered them from a really nice website- www.ybuw.com. You could always get little James some made! I can't wait to hear about his arrival. I know it will be a tough few months ahead of you guys, but I know he is going to kick butt! I think Maxton is helping him out and already telling him what to do to kick CDH booty. I will be here for you whenever you need me!!!

Ashley

Stephanie said...

Beth,

I'm so glad to know that it's just a week away. Hard to believe, huh? We are praying every day that he wins this battle. Did you get the package I sent. I was able to send it all as one, so disregard my email from last week. Also, I ordered some bracelets like Maxton's. They haven't come in yet, but I know they are going to be so cute. Can't wait to see them.

Love to you and yours.
Stephanie
Kamryn's mommy

Candice and Rob Beal said...

omg 1 week! wow! It does go by so fast. I will have you in my prayers even more this week. Maybe you'll go into labor friday????! Keep your strength up lady.
love candice

Anonymous said...

So excited, 1 week to go!! Still doing our countdown. Big hugs and kisses to you.xxx
The Dears

Liz and Shane said...

This next week will be a tough one to face but I know you will have the strength from God to help you. You also have friends and family to support you. We are praying for you and your Warrior James. He will come out fighting!

The Creekbaums said...

Thanks to Ashley, Maxton's mom, I just came across your blog. Please know you are in my thoughts and prayers on your upcoming arrival and battle with this terrible defect. However, there are plenty of success stories and James is such a strong name...he'll be a great fighter.

Grayton, our daughter, wasn't diagnosed until birth with her RCDH so I can only imagine the anticipation and anxiety you are feeling. However, I know it's hot (I live in Alabama) but just enjoy every second he's in your tummy!!

If it's okay with you, i'm adding y'alls name to a couple of prayer lists here.

I'll be continuing to follow y'all throughout and praying for you without cease!

Leigh Creekbaum
mom to Grayton, RCDH 5/9/08 -6/22/08
thecreekbaums.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

We are here if y'all need anything! It's hard to believe that it's almost time for James to make his grand entrance into this crazy world of CDH. We are praying for him and for y'all.

Candice and Rob Beal said...

Hey i just wanted to let you know that i'm thinking of you today seeing that tomorrow you go in to have your little boy. I am praying extra hard for you......I hope that he is better off then they even thought! GET LOTS OF REST TODAY!
love candice

Anonymous said...

I would usually be an unlikley person to pray, but i have been every time i think of you and baby James. I wish with all my heart that baby James will win this battle and be strong for you.
I didn't see you on thursday so i was wondering if he had already made his grand entrance, if not good luck for today, all my love and thought are with you.

Wishing all is well, Lottie xxx

Maxton's Mommy said...

I have been praying for you gusy and little James!! Hang in there and know I am thinking of you. Love you three! I have been asking Maxton to watch out for little James!!!
Ashley

Anonymous said...

Hoping everything is going reallly well for you. I have been willing James to make a strong entrance to the world whenever he's ready wihtout causing you too much of a problem. Then we're all hoping that he is the most remarkable little fighter ever and will just go from strength to strength. Awaiting with baited breath for the 1st 'James has arrived' blog and to hear that he's 'kicking butt!' An expression pinched from all your lovely American friends , most of whose blogs I have also been following - Hi to all you guys too, and I'm thinking of you too.
Lots of love
Suexxxxxxx