Monday 4 May 2009

5 Weeks Today - AGH!!

Hi Folks,

Firstly I'd like to say a huge thank you for your comments on our blog. It is so wonderful and comforting to know that we have such love and support - even from people we have never met. We are praying for your families to!

Please keep in your prayers the Beal family. They are expecting a little boy who has recently been diagnosed with CDH. You can follow their story by clicking on the link in our blog list.

Well we have 5 weeks to go. Its all getting scarily close now and it seems way too real. Although we absolutely cannot wait to meet our beautiful boy we are nervous about how we will 'get through' the roller coaster. Ive been watching the strength of other parents and feel somehow ill equipped for our own journey. The love I have is almost too all consuming. Still we remain hopeful that little James will fight hard and pull through. How amazing it would be to bring him home!!

They don't really 'do' baby showers in the UK although the idea is catching on. However we have decided to 'change' the tradition and start a new one ;-) We have decided to have a prayer evening for baby James on 15th May. This will be followed with nibbles ect. We just feel that getting a whole group together and praying for our little boy can only be a good thing. We will then have a 'traditional baby shower' when baby James comes home. Please keep little James in your prayers - especially on the 15th May. If any of you would like to come please do drop me an email and I'll send you more details.

Anyway thank you for checking in and for your continual support

Much Love xxxx

1 comments:

Stephanie said...

I truly believe that we are going to be delivering around the same time. I'm 31 weeks today, and I don't think I'll go longer than 36 weeks. I'd love to send you a gift. Can you email me your address? studdard2@gmail.com.

Glad to hear you're doing well. I love the idea of having a prayer evening. What a wonderful idea!!!

Love, Stephanie
Brooke and Kamryn's Mommy